After tonight's game and the months ahead

I am afraid not. The guy can't control a ball, he does not see runs from other players. One wee pass to Weiss tonight instead of testing vd Saars shinpads and we could have been in joy land.

Really I think that is a desparate shout,he is what he is and he has always been what he is

Gutted about the result, it's a killer right at the end. Did't see the game (wasn't on normal telly in OZ) but listened to it on talk sport. Seen the pen incident and was a stick on pen. Poor play by Naisy getting caught wrong side but i'm sure fatigue played a big part in that. Look, i'm not overly down hearted by the outcome. Ok we are out of the CL but i reckon we'll have a better chance of doing something in the Europa.

Looking at the overall picture we MUST aim to make the league our priority and win that this year perhaps more than ever. It'll be Ally's first year incharge and i wouldn't feel optimistic in him going into his first season in charge with the pressure of having to win the title back. On the flip side the Mhanks will be even more frustrated should we win it again this season. So the league is by far,by far our main priority.

In terms of performance, i think we did well to just get an 11 out on to the pitch. By all accounts we were pretty solid but just lacking composure with our passing when we were attcking. Concern has to be our injuries, we need players back and NEED the Beaties and Websters to get it together and start to contribute cause we will need every single last one of them.

Huge game this weekend at a tough venue so we need to pick ourselves up and start thinking ahead to that.