SPL Games ON despite referee srike

Indeed, but you'd think their boss would be walking out in support - or at least making a clear statement in agreement of them.

PS: Wonder what the Catholic Church think of Peter Kearney's brother's lifestyle choices. Is he homosexual in real life or just in River City?

The question is, what does the Catholic church have to do with Celtic or Scottish football. Celtic continually tell us they are non denominational.

Paranoia as defined by the taarriers. http://tinyurl.com/242jt92

Obviously a very one sided blog.

No mention of any decisions which went against Rangers, no mention of decisions which went for Celtic, no mention of opposing managers who complain about decisions given to Celtic against them (and I am sure there would be some).

They have conveniently forgotten the season that they won the "integrity" league when the last 7 or 8 games saw them get numerous dubious and, in some cases clearly incorrect, decisions go for them. Zander Diamond's goal which was chalked off for who knows what ?

It would be amusing were it not so serious that the paranoia in the East end comes to the fore whenever they are 2nd best. Long may it continue :D

All SPL Games ON...

The Scottish FA can confirm that agreement has been reached with several European Associations to ensure matches in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League and the Alba Cup final will be covered this weekend.

Negotiations are continuing with other national associations to help ensure that some, if not all, matches in the Scottish Football League go ahead as normal.

Clubs will be informed by 3pm today whether their matches will go ahead or not in light of the Scottish Category One referees electing to persist with their withdrawal of labour.

If the games go ahead with scab refs and teams involved including us concur with the use of scab refs, the mhanks have got what they want, ironic isn't it, we and others are advancing seliks power, by blunting a point that was made by refs to bring the problem of the mhanks to a head and be dealt with.

There's no denying what you say but every coin has another side. In this case that, with the cat out of the celtic bag, a few of the less tolerant on our side are reminded of why we need to show these bheasts the limits of our patience. The New Year game is going to bring that reminder into sharp focus from many a bheast, be assured of that.

The new year game is of little importance in the overall picture, it is only a game in many, as it is every year, having for me lost some of its tradition by altering the date, again kow-towing to the easily offended.

If the taarriers suffer no retribution from this chain of events, Scottish fitba is truly on its death bed.

I think the SFA and SPL may be jumping the gun here. Who is going to cross the picket line?

The Welsh, RoI, Netherlands, Norwegian and Swedish FAs are already reported not to be willing to supply refs. The Iceland refs have refused to be seen as strike breakers. So who is left that would want to become involved in this squalid little dispute? I wouldn't head for Tannadice just yet.

Make no mistake, the taarriers are celebrating the news as if the ROI had won the world cup.

ETA..........the refs themselves have no objection to other refs taking the games, I am of the opinion that they never thought anyone would take them, so the idea of registering an objection was never considered.

Edited by wabashcannonball

Make no mistake, the taarriers are celebrating the news as if the ROI had won the world cup.

I've seen them celebrate prematurely many a time, only for them to fall on their arses. The winners are found at the finishing line, not up the back straight (if you'll forgive the celtic metaphor).

I've seen them celebrate prematurely many a time, only for them to fall on their arses. The winners are found at the finishing line, not up the back straight (if you'll forgive the celtic metaphor).

That may be true but I don't see how this is a win for anyone. It's only any sort of win for some with a twisted mind.