Dougie McDonald quits....

Don't get me wrong, haha, it is a cracker of a pic, but I'm just waiting for the next f'n VicTim story to hit the headlines.

Hope Murray and that amateur Bain have their house in order, ye know.

We'll be fine, timmy's now the laughing stock of world football now. They had a good run spouting all their propaganda pish but it is not only us who're aware their agenda now.

About the Linesman making the decision of not awarding the penalty but infact it was him that changed his mind that that was the "lie". It was infact the correct decision, rather annoyed that everything seems to be going timmy's way.

The league won't though.

Guest 5StarBear
What was the "lie" McDonald told?

I lost interest from day one.

Haha, I know what ye mean!

Think the supposed 'lie' was that Dougie told Lemmon that the linesman cried him over through his earpiece to tell him that he didnae think it was a pen, then the linesman said a day or so later that he didnt. Point is Dougie made an arse of it and tried to cover it up. No big deal, but of course Timmy has to go greetin about it for weeks after.

Total shambles or nowt! Dry yer eyes timothy, play on!

Hey get a grip! Hugh Dallas has gone. Dougie McDonald has gone. So?

Does that mean Rangers can't possibly add to their world record 53 titles?

Are Septic fans rubbing their hands in glee over the sudden hope of ending our dominance of Scottish Football? Surely not!

As I said - GET A GRIP...Those failures who are currently in control of everything who are Septic will go as far as to delude their OWN fans into thinking they can't win because of 'issues' in our game

Well Dallas & McDonald are out of a job and Rangers sit at the top of the table.....

Bet we are still there come May and the sick bheggars who run that club will have to walk the same walk as Dallas and McDonald.

Thanks Terry and your battlers from Inverness, you proved that to get something from a near impossible situation requires only the simple art of grit and fight to prevail, and not complaining about referee decisions ffs!!

Shame on those cretins who endanger our game.