Nice young lady at plus reg desk says there is some confusion over RFC exact status, apparently they may or may not have received erroneous information, her words not mine, are looking into it at the moment. As for Miss Paton as far as I know she is still at Ibrox, maybe she is the new PR director for Minty's new super duper multi story car park, which is about to be built, once they demolish Ed house.

Whats the consensus on Gersnet? Yay or Nay with this deal?

We simply don't know mate. I'm personally positive that something will happen but whether or not it is in the club's interests we've no way of knowing until we see the plans.

In reaching an opinion on the likelihood of any deal going to conclusion, you can't ignore the motivations and previous record of those involved. Unfortunately, little is actually new this time around, other that the reports that Craig Whyte is reputed to be a "Rangers man".

Whyte appears to have the funds to do the deal but so have others before him. The mystery for me is why Andrew Ellis is still at the table and that sours the whole proposition as far as I'm concerned - in that it casts into doubt the motivation for this deal on both sides. It's only a worthless personal opinion but I'd say there is no more than a 50% chance of any deal being done and considerably less than those odds on a deal being done that genuinely has the interests of club and supporters at heart.

Murray is a duplicitous bastard whose interests have never included the wishes of the supporters or what we thought our club was about. Ellis is clearly not driven by emotional ties to the club. Whyte - I've no idea but this "lifelong Rangers fan" stuff may be nothing but PR. On the other hand, Craig Whyte may well have been the driving force behind Andrew Eillis last time around and has simply been forced by Murray to declare his presence as a means of securing certain bank compliance with Murray's plan.

Take your pick, I'd say it's a lottery from here on ..... and believe no one who claims to know anything. OK NL? If the RST back the deal you'll know it's a bogey.