From a purely selfish POV i'm absolutely delighted that this game has been cancelled as I was going to miss it due to my wife's 40th birthday dinner with friends tomorrow night.

This means I can make the replayed match, whenever they manage to fit it in.

From the teams POV this is terrible as we miss another game and fall further behind the schedule, and indeed will probably be behind the scum by the time we play them on Sunday as I dont think they will have too many problems beating a managerless Motherwell side that looked lost against us a couple of days ago.

I believe the powers that be should now scrap Scottish cup replays for this season and play each tie to a finish on the night, then the nights earmarked for replays can become league matchnights.

Can't say I'm fussed. It gives the players a rest before the OF game.

Do you not think the players have had enough rest?.The game on Sunday will take care of itself,these cancellations are going to have a serious impact on our season

Do you not think the players have had enough rest?.The game on Sunday will take care of itself,these cancellations are going to have a serious impact on our season

Yeah they have. Bin europe and concentrate on the league.