Bheasts seal Ljungberg deal

What an embarrassment. They pick up every "name" that finds itself between contracts and seem driven more by reflected glory than serious team building. Typical PR tactics from the desperate-to-be-loved mob who would sign Pele tomorrow if they thought the press would swallow it.

What a bunch of losers. We should hope they never change.

Seem to be in the minority here but I'm not amused at this one. Quality player who has the potentail to be a star turn in the SPL

I'd agree with you in the sense that it doesn't amuse me because he could be a cracking signing for them, but looking at it in the real world, if the best deal his agent could get him was 6 months with Celtic, then he's obviously not a desirable commodity at good football clubs any more.

Money talks (or so they think!)...Septic F** C** the poor mans rich club who flopped in their quest for 4-in-a-row, and now mis-manage their way on in a panicky desperate attempt to stop 3-in-a-row.

Freddie is at the end of his career, and a stick-on mercenary who has no regard for Scottish football, and with Septic's recent rants about refs....it appears he couldn't give a f**k

Wonder what the watching world on Jan 2nd will make of it? Rangers to walk that game without fuss.