It's been like that for seasons now. We rely on hardwork and determination with the odd flash of quality from the midfield to get us through games. Sometimes it's more than enough and then there's times like today.

As a anti-barry ferguson person (2nd spell) I cant believe how much he would walk into the midfield due to talent these days. McCulloch was found out today - he is a fraud.

Young Hutton is by far the best midfielder we have and should be playing

I don't see why Davis gets let off though. This year he's been just as poor in terms of creativity than anyone else. And this from a player whom attacking is supposed to be more a strength than more defensive midfielders we have.

Sorry i did not mean to let him off, i just ment he is the only creative midfield player we have.

As a anti-barry ferguson person (2nd spell) I cant believe how much he would walk into the midfield due to talent these days. McCulloch was found out today - he is a fraud.

Young Hutton is by far the best midfielder we have and should be playing

He would defo walk into this team. Ben saying that about Big Lee for 2 seasons now. I honestly think he is one of the worst signings we have made for years. Total waste of space.

Davis should be ashamed of his performance today and most of the season. He is basically our only creative midfielder and has been here long enough to know what level he needs to be playing at yet hides most games and goes to right back most of the time but still collects his �£20k a week. He is one player I would not miss if he was sold tomorrow. Gone are the days when Rangers supporters who play for the club bust a gut for the club..........

At least McCulloch did not hide today and in the first half at least was one of our better players, which I know doesn't say a lot but he does have commitment which 90% of the team didn't today.......

I thought Ness was one of the few who got pass marks today. Despite the occasion of it all, and a terrible team performance, he showed he has the capability to be a top player. He looked like he wanted to play the forward pass, and sprayed a few brilliant diagonal balls, and if there had been more of a presence and better movement up front, he would have created something. Hutton on the otherhand, despite doing exceedingly well, hasn't impressed me as much as Ness.

Davis should be ashamed of his performance today and most of the season. He is basically our only creative midfielder and has been here long enough to know what level he needs to be playing at yet hides most games and goes to right back most of the time but still collects his �£20k a week. He is one player I would not miss if he was sold tomorrow. Gone are the days when Rangers supporters who play for the club bust a gut for the club...........

Like I just said in the match thread Johnny, it's because guys like Davis don't feel like they need to fight for their place in the team. We all know that even if Edu had been fit for today it wouldn't have threatened Davis because Walter would just have played Edu and Jig in the middle with Davis supposedly on the right. This is what needs sorted. These players need reminded that they need to fight to keep their place and that's just not happening.

He would defo walk into this team. Ben saying that about Big Lee for 2 seasons now. I honestly think he is one of the worst signings we have made for years. Total waste of space.

McCulloch is bloody dire, I said that before we signed him. Was shocked we paid so much for him. Just because he played fairly regularly for Wigan doesn't mean anything. Gary Caldwell is Wigans captain and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Ibrox