Vanguard Bears petition

I need someone to explain this as it seems backwards to me: "Acceptable solvency ratios will vary from industry to industry, but as a general rule of thumb, a solvency ratio of greater than 20% is considered financially healthy. Generally speaking, the lower a company's solvency ratio, the greater the probability that the company will default on its debt obligations. So, over 20 is good? Rangers current ratio is.... 51.93."

If the solvency ratio is income:debt - then ours was not 50 odd but the opposite - about 2 ie say 50M income to 25M debt. 50% is actually the debt:income ratio not the income:debt ratio.

If an income to debt ratio of 20 sounds good (which sounds reasonable), 2 is pretty bad.

The only other explanation is that 20% or LESS is good (again sounds reasonable) so our 51% is not great.

If the higher the percentage of debt to income makes you solvent then I need to start borrowing 10 times my salary to increase my solvency ratio to 1000% and be incredibly secure... ;)

I'm also uncomfortable with our net assets at over 100M as they are pretty "virtual" rather than real. Our stadium may have once been worth 100M odd but, firstly, it isn't now and secondly it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for a stadium in Govan. The market for that is pretty slim. It's almost worthless to a developer who can pick up land in the same area for peanuts and for whom planning permission seems to be very difficult right now.

At best it could be used as offices but as an office building it's worth a fraction of the price. That's why Rangers will be sold for a fraction of its net paper worth.

The value of Rangers is lower than you'd expect at the moment due to it being basically an intrinsically loss making company with bleak, future income streams.

It's a rich man's hobby in what is becoming a very unfashionable and declining location.

We are the best (but still very run down) hotel in Torremolinos compared to the nearby Premiership's Marbella...

Or as I've suggested before, a boycott of anything other than match tickets. So no merchandise, food, programmes etc. An organised protest of that nature would soon grab attention.

Waste of time tbh. Merchandise was sold to JJB, food is sold off as well on match day

Murray has covered all the above years ago as i beleive he knew we were going to be in the shit and this way the only way to hit back as fans is to not turn up.

I don't think Murray cares any more. We are relatively stand-alone as far as MIH are concerned and it's not going to concern him if attendances fall (other than from the point of the impact on the consolidated MIH accounts).

He has washed his hands of us and he isn't laughing at us. He doesn't care enough even to do that.

Would concern him i think for 2 points.

1) Less money for one of his companies.

2) Bad publicity for the club and him.

Tbh i think we need to do something as if we keep going then nothing will change.