Doncaster - Fans will embrace plans

If they vote for this it will be then end of Scottish football. Wonder if Rangers and celtic really want this to be the case and push for a more again.

Tbh i would go as fa as saying if they turn back to a 10 team league i will prob never go back to another game. Will always support Rangers but will not support the joke that is Scottish football.

Just ignoring the fans then? Obviously fans are not business brains as a general rule, however we do support the game and are it's lifeblood. I don't think anyone is a fan of a ten team league and surely for some teams it's like turkeys voting for xmas?

A poll carried out in December showed 77% of FANS want a 16 or 18 team SPL and 88% do NOT want a 10 team league.

Seems the lifeblood of the game is being ignored.

AND the fans put in as much money through the gate in one season than the TV deal nets in five.

Not up for this at all, very much a backward step and very kneejerked seeing as they had a different proposal a couple of months back with a 14 team league. Guess they were slightly in cahoots with Henry McLeish and his Scottish Football Review.

Once again non footballing men making silly decisions. I dont mean that you had to play football to be a football man, most fans talk plenty sense and can see the simple picture but too much business short term decisions get brought in nowadays.

Everyman and his dog can see the leagues need cut to 3 divisions with a 16 or 18 team top flight with a 2 up 2 down from the 2nd tier.