Rangers Second Seeds for Tuesdays Draw

I am praying for feyenoord. They are crap and i would hope to go. They have gone back 5 years by bringing van Hooidonk back as their main striker. The only danger from him is probably free kicks, but even with them he hasn't scored one in years. Their defence is worse than ours and Burke and Martin would run riot against them. So bring on Feyenoord!!!!

Anyone BAR Feyenoord - their fans are complete scum.....

Cammy F

Anyone BAR Feyenoord - their fans are complete scum.....

Cammy F

I can't disagree with that but on the football front we would have a great chance. I agree though the chance of crowd trouble would be high.

I can't disagree with that but on the football front we would have a great chance. I agree though the chance of crowd trouble would be high.

I was at both the home and away legs the last time we played them and there was major trouble, instigated by their casuals at both games. At Ibrox, a section of their fans attacked Rangers fans in the Govan, this included woman and children. At one point, differing Feyenoord sections were fighting with each other

In Feyenoord, the police in Amsterdam advised us not to travel to the game via train as we would likely be attacked at the station or on the way to the ground. We managed to get a lift from a supporters bus which was attacked on route. Once in the bus park, the Rangers fans were once again attacked by Feyenoord fans.

All od the above appears to be acceptable under UEFA regulations, but hell mend you if you sing a wee song about the Pontiff...

Cammy F