And considering we need reinforcing at CB don't forget Danny Shittu. Where is he BTW?

LOL.

Shittu only made 10 appearances for Bolton in over 2 years at the club. They released him in September and he signed for Millwall for 3 months. He's now a free agent and a bunch of clubs are supposedly interested. SSN reported a couple of days ago that QPR are leading the chase to sign him, but a couple of premiership clubs are sniffing around too.

this rumour maybe growing sum legs -

Hans Nijland: "Het is onrustig rond Tim Matavz"; Glasgow Rangers lijkt concreet in beeld

translated

Hans Nijland: "It is restless around Tim Matavz"; Glasgow Rangers appears concretely in image

http://www.fcgonline.nl/index.php?op...hten&Itemid=62

pete is this guy a decent player ?

Funny enough I just saw him score against Twente in a 2-1 defeat for Groningen. He looked very good at taking runs from the back post and getting in front of the defenders. That is the way he scored leaving 2 players in his wake. He looked a good player and the commentator was praising him up. The commentator did say that there were a number of clubs interested in him. No chance of a loan deal I would think so it would need to be a buy. Groningen are punching above there weight and he has already scored 11 league goals and as i said he looked good today against Douglas who is probably the best and quickest defender in Holland.

The type of player we should be signing if possible. Much better getting future European stars as opposed to old duds like McCulloch.

But I have reservations on account of I can't see us spending any money, loads of other teams are interested and I can't think of a single decent young foreigner we've signed since Arteta.

Is there any chance this will happen?

Put it this way - Walter has stated since we sold Miller that he doesn't have money to buy a player, but is looking into a loan signing or two. If that's true, then there is ZERO chance that we'll be buying a player who's worth a few million Euros.

Put it this way - Walter has stated since we sold Miller that he doesn't have money to buy a player, but is looking into a loan signing or two. If that's true, then there is ZERO chance that we'll be buying a player who's worth a few million Euros.

Defo not going to get my hopes up on this one, but he would be a great player to get.