Stock exchange movement

Not the easiest things to decipher. I think that the Rangers shares owned by Murray Sports are being transferred out of Murray Sports back into MIH and to Dave King's company.

It could be the first stage of a sale. It allows MIH to sell the shares that they didn't have under their umbrella, and also gives Dave King his shares, something he hasn't had before.

It could, of course have nothing to do with a sale.

Looks like 37,448,489 Rangers FC plc shares have been transferred from Murray Sports Limited to Murray International Holdings Limited taking the MHL share holding up to 99,508,968 shares which is 91.47% of Rangers.

mmmmmmm :thinking:

Not the easiest things to decipher. I think that the Rangers shares owned by Murray Sports are being transferred out of Murray Sports back into MIH and to Dave King's company.

It could be the first stage of a sale. It allows MIH to sell the shares that they didn't have under their umbrella, and also gives Dave King his shares, something he hasn't had before.

It could, of course have nothing to do with a sale.

This must having something to do with King settleing some of his tax problems in SA. Think he did not have his shares as his assets were frozen.

This must having something to do with King settleing some of his tax problems in SA. Think he did not have his shares as his assets were frozen.

I don't see that in itself being the reason. He has always owned his Metlika shares.

Seems this was a cashless transaction, if MS is as many claim is being primed for wind up, who takes the hit for the liabilities, looks to me as if King has just acquired a chunk of MS liabilities.

Seems this was a cashless transaction, if MS is as many claim is being primed for wind up, who takes the hit for the liabilities, looks to me as if King has just acquired a chunk of MS liabilities.

I think that the relevant MIH subsidiary will already have fully provided the amount due, so there should be limited or no impact.

King hasn't acquired any liabilities. This has just made things easier for him as he now has control over his shares.