Chelsea vs Liverpool

Rubbish match. Birmingham v West Ham was a better match.

I don't know if I like the idea of Anelka playing as the attacking midfielder. Chelsea never really replaced Robben or Joe Cole. They lack width and technique. It's a shame Deco never really worked out. Don't know if Torres and Drogba will work either.

Ancelloti should sign Kaka, the player who made his 4-1-2-1-2 so successful at Milan and who appears out of favour in Spain.

Edit - Funnily enough I just read that he's rumoured to join Chelsea in the summer. I should be a football manager!

Edited by Totti

Fancied Liverpool all week until I saw the 5-3-2 line up but they still pulled it off. I dont like Liverpool but thats a cracking win and magic to see Chelsea lose again.

Amazingly Liverpool are in sight of the Champions league spots, only 2 wins behind Chelsea now. And Arsenals sole point against Newcastle still looks decent now after all the games from the weekend. Good weekend for Spurs and Man City also. Sets the Manc derby up nicely next weekend.

Ancelloti should sign Kaka, the player who made his 4-1-2-1-2 so successful at Milan and who appears out of favour in Spain.

Edit - Funnily enough I just read that he's rumoured to join Chelsea in the summer. I should be a football manager!

Kaka has been past his best since 2007. Milan made a killing on him, and now Real Madrid have given up with him too. Also, Milan haven't played the diamond formation you allude to for about 4 or 5 years.