Bartley's early booking actually affected our play I think.

He was meant to hold the midfield and allow Edu/Davis to support the attack. But, because he was booked so early, he couldn't do this alone which meant we struggled to get men forward.

Add in our poor form generally, it was a recipe for disaster.

Davis is rubbish end of story

You talk about others talking gibberish and then post that. :D

Davis is not rubbish. Yes, he's possibly going through one of the most impotent spells of his career but he has shown that he's a very useful midfielder when on form; both here, in the EPL and in Europe.

There is something wrong with him at the moment and he certainly lacks self-belief I think as well as the hard work one requires during such difficult periods of form.

Who do you actually like as a Rangers player?

I think it would be easier to produce a list of players who get pass marks this season.

IMO, before Xmas you could have argued that McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, McCulloch, Naismith and Miller were having decent seasons but now McGregor is probably the one one worthy of real praise. A few others have the potential to do well - Jelavic, Weiss, Diouf and Ness to name some.

However, just because others have dropped their standards doesn't mean they are now rubbish. They're just off-form and need to find it again quickly.

IMO, before Xmas you could have argued that McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, McCulloch, Naismith and Miller were having decent seasons but now McGregor is probably the one one worthy of real praise. A few others have the potential to do well - Jelavic, Weiss, Diouf and Ness to name some.

However, just because others have dropped their standards doesn't mean they are now rubbish. They're just off-form and need to find it again quickly.

Whittaker has been awful all season. The difference in his form from last season to this season is unbelievable!

He'd actually be the 1st player I sell or even give away for nothing.

Well, I feel he did OK before Xmas in spells and if it wasn't for his eagerness in attack we'd have minimal or no creativity on that side.

However, defensively he is a liability and has gone backwards at an alarming rate recently.

I'd contend that every one of our players is playing for their future between now and the end of the season.

Davis is a good player however he is not the player we need him to be...

We need a player who can take the ball and dictate play, on Sunday all he did was back track and cover for Whittaker.

He does that a LOT and more often than not it's completely unnecessary. Part of the reason that whittaker frequently struggles to retain possession when moving forward in the right wing is that Davis isn't supporting him going forwards. Whether he's playing in a central or RM position, Davis should be making himself available to Whittaker or helping create space for someone else. Sometimes we see great movement and great play from Davis and Whittaker, but we want to see it more often and if Davis constantly drops off the pace it's like playing with a man down. I've lost count of the times I've watched Davis track back to help Whittaker, then when Whittaker wins the ball and starts bombing forward down the right with it, Davis doesn't go with him in support. Not good enough.