Ledley - Izaguirre like Bale

Gareth Bale is hugely over-rated.

But he is so, so much better than Izaguire.

I know you have Arsenal bias but c'mon?

I prefer Arsenal to Tottenham or any English club for that matter but he would add something to Arsenal.

Yeah but he has had 11 goals overall not bad for a supposed left back which he clearly isn't.

6 or 7 in the EPL, creating his own chances.

He has actually deserved his praise I can think of many overrated footballers, Carroll would he actually justify his price?

I could go on but its your opinion any team would have him imo possibly Man City wouldn't seeing as they have Silva.

Without the likeness to Bale I have to admit Izaguirre is a good player and has been one of the biggest reasons we have been struggling against the tims. He is pulling both Davis and Whittaker into wide positions to stop him leaving more room in the centre of midfield

Gareth Bale has 1 assist in the EPL this season.

The way that the English pundits bang on about him you'd think he's found a cure for aids!

Trolling?

A massive talent and comparing him to anyone in the spl is hilarious.

Yeah but he has had 11 goals overall not bad for a supposed left back which he clearly isn't.

6 or 7 in the EPL, creating his own chances.

He has actually deserved his praise I can think of many overrated footballers, Carroll would he actually justify his price?

I could go on but its your opinion any team would have him imo possibly Man City wouldn't seeing as they have Silva.

Don't get me wrong he's a good player but nowhere near as good as the pundits make out.

I'd have Clichy and Nasri in my team before him any day of the week. I'd also have Evra and Giggs in my team before him. Cole and Malouda? Perhaps.