Whittaker and Bougherra

The referee was a total joke tonight,he should be sacked for his performance.

I said that in the match thread but no doubt he will get fucking praised.

If this happened to them then he would be hounded out. I hope there is some big complaints from us but more tactfully done.

I said that in the match thread but no doubt he will get fucking praised.

If this happened to them then he would be hounded out. I hope there is some big complaints from us but more tactfully done.

Much as I don't want to go down the same road as the BHEASTS,I'll be very disappointed if something is not said about his performance from Rangers,oh wait a minute maybe I'm asking for too much

I agree that some of his decisions were (from a gers point of view) woeful - i.e. Flecks booking, about a full 2 feet away from making contact.

However, we cant lower ourselves to their level and complain about everything that goes against us - the neutral watching that last night wouldn't think 1 team was hard done to over the other.

The fact of the matter is IMO, that you make your own luck, and for us to AGAIN sit in and hope to defend our way through a game against them is scandalous.

You should defend from the front, and you cant say that injuries prevented us from doing that last night, that is why fans are so angry. Smith is playing a dangerous game with his total lack of respect for the fans. You dont play your greatest rivals and sit in to defend, and especially 3 or 4 times in a row.

The midfield is the problem, no one to break and pressure the opposition, so why he cant give Edu and Davis more authority to get forward, or better still, boot Edu out the team and play Hutton/Ness is beyond me.

Or play 4 at the back (Bougherra and Bartley) and stick the extra man in midfield.

IMO our defeat last night was soley our own fault, and Smith's "safety first" policy will lose us the league as well if we play like that in the next Old Firm.