Who said these comments?

"He's given the penalty and for me he can't change his mind, I find that unacceptable."

"I suppose you have to put it down to another honest mistake by the referee."

"It was a very strange decision and we could have got a couple of other penalties as well."

I think we can all guess the answer so I wonder if Scottish football's moral and integrity guardians will be asking for clarification on our behalf this week?

Moreover, will they be pushing for Craig Thomson's resignation as well as the new Head of refereeing John Fleming who seems not not be saying much in respect of Thomson lying about not pointing to the spot (which he clearly did)?

I'm also eager to hear Thomson's apology for his error(s) of judgement in Sunday's game given he was keen to say sorry to Celtic for alleged mistakes last season.

I'm sure as ever the media will be clamouring for all the above and flamboyant QC Paul McBride will be poring over the rule-book to ensure no team is considered 2nd class in Scottish football.

:)

The game's a bogey if the SFA continue to allow Clarification FC to influence the refs as they are doing just now.The SFA need to grow a set and nip this in the bud,or is it too late?.

Imagine if all the decisions that went against us on Sunday happened to them!!!!!!!,there would have been a riot. Mulgrew should have been sent off for pulling Jelavic down when he had a clear run into goal,Jelavic was also brought down for a penalty etc:

Craig Thomson is an absolutely terrible referee and he deserves to be dealt with by the SFA for his performance on Sunday. He has been caught lying about a change of decision in a Cup final and that is completely unacceptable. Referees make mistakes and if a linesman rightfully overturns a decision that's fine. Likewise with a linesman making a mistake which a ref overturns, that's fine if it's all above board. Telling lies about a change of decision is not acceptable though. If a referee or match official does that then he simply can't be trusted.

660381-2.jpg

In the same vein. Throughout October, November, and December of last year, the ever objective Andy Walker utilised both his broadcast and print media outlets to say of Dougie McDonald, 'He changed his mind and gave another decision, not the correct decision". Walker who co-commentated on the Dundee United/Sellik game for Sky, was convinced that his beloved Sellik were denied three penalties that Sunday afternoon. Further, Walker has promulgated his view these last several years that if a defender is stupid enough to make an extended leg tackle in the penalty box, then a forward is justified in ensuring the referee has a decision to make, if there is a hint of contact. We all know that Andy is a man of principle, isn't he?

Walker was on Radio Snyde on Sunday last. He was unequivical about Jelavic/Rogne - NO PENALTY. He staed this immediatly in lieu of the incident and stuck to this view throughout Snde's coverage. The referee changed his mind and arrived at the correct decision. Rogne's extended leg was not stupid and Jelavic had no right to ensure the referee made a decision. Oh, and Jelavic was correctly cautioned.

Walker was on Radio Snyde on Sunday last. He was unequivical about Jelavic/Rogne - NO PENALTY. He staed this immediatly in lieu of the incident and stuck to this view throughout Snde's coverage. The referee changed his mind and arrived at the correct decision. Rogne's extended leg was not stupid and Jelavic had no right to ensure the referee made a decision. Oh, and Jelavic was correctly cautioned.

One of the crazy things about that 26th, is that the challenge on Jelavic was actually a bit dangerous the way his studs came down on Jela's knee! It was a bad challenge and there was definitely solid contact, not just a 'hint', so it was a penalty and that's why Thomson pointed to the spot. Only Thomson knows why he changed his mind, but it's not hard to take a guess.

Big Glenda should also have been booked for the foul on Weiss,off the ball

Yes he probably should have but then we could not have taken the quick free kick, so another good decision by the ref.;) He could have given it after the goal but how many Refs do that.

One of the crazy things about that 26th, is that the challenge on Jelavic was actually a bit dangerous the way his studs came down on Jela's knee! It was a bad challenge and there was definitely solid contact, not just a 'hint', so it was a penalty and that's why Thomson pointed to the spot. Only Thomson knows why he changed his mind, but it's not hard to take a guess.

When Shaun Maloney was brought down in the box at Ibrox 18 months past, the same referee, Craig Thomson incorrectly(in my view) waved away Sellik's penalty claim. By Monday morning, the clamour from Yahoos was such; Craig Thomson made a formal apology to ra Sellik for making the wrong decision.

Now, I wonder if Thomson will apologise to Rangers for several incorrect decisions on Sunday? Do not hold your breath.

I suspect it was the Maloney incident/Thomson apology to ra Sellik incident; that saw Walter make the statement about the referee's decision being different if the incident had occurred at the other end.