McCulloch Ahead of Schedule

Yeah, the problem about coming back quickly is that the sharpness and pace may not be there for a few games at least. Obviously, an Old Firm game is a different beast with adrenalin often able to carry through less logical player choices but I'm hoping Edu and Davis' form will improve enough to make the return of McCulloch a less risky one.

Missed Jig in my opinion. I know one thing, that wee fanny Brown wouldn't have been strolling around midfield like he has been in recent games. There's been no bite in our midfield since Lee got injured. Ness is a ball player, edu a headless chicken, no one has been doing the dirty work for us in the middle of the park for me so sooner Jig is back the better.

Brown snarling and posturing and goal in one of the games has done much to hide the fact that actually he doesn't play very well, doesn't contribute much and isn't a good player. In the game he scored Diouf had the better of that battle on the few occasions they were directly in opposition to each other. Unfortunately Brown then scored and that again painted over a crap performance.