Next seasons strips?

I'm more interested in what players will be wearing the Rangers strips next season

It depends on if the takeover goes through or not.

If it doesn't then it may be:

Frankie

BD Mainflyer Gazza Pete

Gisabeer super-ally zappa Craig

Gribz Ian1964

Manager: Ibrahim Hemdani

Not mentioned don't worry this lot probably won't last 10 minutes.:D

It's highly likely (imo) that the Umbro deal will run until the JJB deal ends and even then it would only be likely to change to another manufacturer if Umbro couldn't provide the best price/deal.

I feel we aren't getting the best price with umbro and we virtually have no choice as JJB are restricting us because if say one of the big 2 took us on they would only able to use JJB stores to sell kits in the UK, worldwide it might be better.

It depends on if the takeover goes through or not.

If it doesn't then it may be:

Frankie

BD Mainflyer Gazza Pete

Gisabeer super-ally zappa Craig

Gribz Ian1964

Manager: Ibrahim Hemdani

Not mentioned don't worry this lot probably won't last 10 minutes.:D

It should be super_ally and Mainflyer up front because they get along, S_A is a goal-scorer and MF is a quick and versatile attacker! :D

I feel we aren't getting the best price with umbro and we virtually have no choice as JJB are restricting us because if say one of the big 2 took us on they would only able to use JJB stores to sell kits in the UK, worldwide it might be better.

That's why I don't think it'll change till the JJB deal is over. JJB is a sinking ship now and it's a ship that might sink before their deal with us comes to an end. Even if they don't go bust, I doubt the deal will be extended so we have a big issue to overcome: Who will make our strips and how will they be sold to the fans.

Lets face it JJB could have done much more to sell our merchandise it is no wonder they are nearly going bust. I think that we can make a big gain in merchandising if we make strips that are also fashion items and easy to sell abroad. Whether we like it or not the Rangers top looks like one of millions while the green and grey hoops looks very original. That is why they sell far more shirts on the continent in my opinion.

Guest Dutchy

Addidas made good strips that's true. Pity there's not a wee flash of red and white in the home strip, that would make all the diffirence IMO.