Pulling together

Guest therabbitt

Guest therabbitt
Was once the case big style. And even now I gather that the majority staff team does one thing, then others come on and overturn that decision. Great team.

I don't really know what you're referring to here to be honest?

However, if we have the RM staff having different viewpoints on things then does that not surely strengthen any claims that RM is not ran with a massive agenda out to usurp and disrupt different websites or supporters groups?

Ultimately and honestly, I made my post in the Bears Den without the consultation of any members of staff on RM. I wasn't posting as a website administrator, I was posting as a Rangers fan with an opinion and a bit of a niggling desire to see if there was any way that anyone else fancied giving a bit of a blether a go. I'm no one in the grand scale of things here, never had any experience in supporters clubs or even a massive background in getting to games - student life wasn't kind to my pocket living in Dundee and then in Norn Irn.

I just love my club and hate that our support is so divided.

The fact I was banned on RM for absolutely nothing with still no explanation means that I have no time for it. I was in the first batch of people that registered on RM in it's infancy when it was on it's old board. I'm sure Danny was around then too as I can always remember him being a mod with his AC Milan avatar.

Anyway the fact it was a brand new admin(who is no longer an admin on the site) that banned me because I can only assume he didn't like me because as I said I got no explanation pissed me off. Then for them to claim a few months later down on the line that I had hacked into a mods account, facebook etc..with his mother PM'ing me threatning me was a joke.

There isn't exactley going to be joint ventures with the boards if stuff like that happens to me and others I know of.

I only have experience of this site and RM and have only ever had problems on RM.

The fact I was banned on RM for absolutely nothing with still no explanation means that I have no time for it. I was in the first batch of people that registered on RM in it's infancy when it was on it's old board. I'm sure Danny was around then too as I can always remember him being a mod with his AC Milan avatar.

Anyway the fact it was a brand new admin(who is no longer an admin on the site) that banned me because I can only assume he didn't like me because as I said I got no explanation pissed me off. Then for them to claim a few months later down on the line that I had hacked into a mods account, facebook etc..with his mother PM'ing me threatning me was a joke.

There isn't exactley going to be joint ventures with the boards if stuff like that happens to me and others I know of.

I only have experience of this site and RM and have only ever had problems on RM.

No problems here mate while my mother does pack a ferocious right hook she has no idea how to send a PM.;)

I doubt if individual cases would be a deterrent to any get-together unless it is based on the Admin of the sites.