Pulling together

Guest therabbitt

Guest Pokeherface

Irony? You want to sit here and say it is all his fault and cant take the fact that someone might see the situation from a slightly different perspective? Unfounded or otherwise, the accusations are out there and public knowledge. I didnt claim they were true, I made sure I explained that they were nothing more than accusations. They put a slightly different spin on the 'Suck wont talk to anyone and therefore FF wont talk to anyone, it's all his fault' angle you peddle continuously. You also claim that FF is an overly censored board and that you have to go elsewhere to get real debate. I'M being ironic here? laughable.

Wrap your brain around this one; I am here, according to you, to shit stir/defend suck/the trust yet on this very page I say that suck has to talk or get out of the way of people who will. How exactly do you reconcile those two little points? You cant, because it is in your head. You simply cannot take someone putting down views that are not 100% in line with your own.

Once again, you dont want a messageboard, you want a blog because the second anyone has any slight disagreement with you over the trust, FF or suck, you revert to form and try and create fights where only debate existed. Dont give people the right to reply of a free speech messageboard, put it down in a blog with no comments section and you will be spared people who disagree with you or have the temerity to question you. If you do, I will subscribe because when you cut out the childish and pathetic crap you insist on, you can put some half decent points across.

Suck has been accused himself on several forums of laying into fellow fans and of being quick with the old mitts , as for �£�£ , I dont believe it is censored as you think because every hit counts , and thats what its all about on �£�£ ...money money money , t shirts , get togethers abroad etc etc all about the money

I don't think there will be any barriers put up by the folks from VB, who have on more than one occasion offered to include FF in initiatives, only to be shut out.

Much as though we are a smaller forum, we too would prefer to be inclusive if something can be done - sadly, personal egos and grudges still appear to be at play

And therein lies the Rangers support.... it takes us all of 4 pages of a thread created to try to bring an element of unity to the support for it to come tumbling down around our ears.

I despair.

It's absolutely imperative that ALL parties are involved in any new project. There should be no excuses, no 'he did this' and 'he said that' shite. Fucking grow up. If anyone is putting up barriers they are perfectly identifiable as they're there for everyone to see. Kick the barriers down and get some genuine cooperartion going. Don't say it's easier said than done, just get it done.

It's absolutely imperative that ALL parties are involved in any new project. There should be no excuses, no 'he did this' and 'he said that' shite. Fucking grow up. If anyone is putting up barriers they are perfectly identifiable as they're there for everyone to see. Kick the barriers down and get some genuine cooperartion going. Don't say it's easier said than done, just get it done.

There's the rub though Zappa. There is no one to kick down any barriers. What's being proposed by Tabbit requires voluntary good sense by everyone taking part and, so far at least, there's no sign I can see that the old animosities have gone anywhere. For that reason alone I can't see much reason for optimism although, as I've already posted, I'd like to see nothing more than a noted and influential support. You say "just get it done" but who is it you're aiming those words at?

I think it's no coincidence that one of the main reasons for division between supporters groups is also the reason why the RST has failed to deliver any of it's key objectives. Rabbit is absolutely right and I've been posting for a while that the support needs to take a look at itself and change it's ways. But there's a world of difference between wanting and getting unless certain barriers decide to step aside.

And therein lies the Rangers support.... it takes us all of 4 pages of a thread created to try to bring an element of unity to the support for it to come tumbling down around our ears.

I despair.

You might despair Craig but did you really think our problems would really be solved by a few posts on a fans' forum. It's going to take a lot more than that, starting with a bit of realism. But I understand exactly your feelings.

You might despair Craig but did you really think our problems would really be solved by a few posts on a fans' forum. It's going to take a lot more than that, starting with a bit of realism. But I understand exactly your feelings.

Not at all MF. I never expected it, sadly.

I just wish that we could ALL see fit to let past bygones be just that, allow ourselves to realise that emotions have been running high, but more importantly realise that we really do need some level of unity for the greater good of the club.

Much as though we are a smaller forum, we too would prefer to be inclusive if something can be done - sadly, personal egos and grudges still appear to be at play

Craig , if you look at my history of posting , its one of the reasons I came to this wondeful oasis , because of the lack of the above , the thread Rabbit posted or was posted for him , was going along very very nicely until G_S came along and destroyed any harmony that was there , it's always the same people who cry about being hard done to , and when you look closely it's always them that have the stench of hypocrisy around them

Craig , if you look at my history of posting , its one of the reasons I came to this wondeful oasis , because of the lack of the above , the thread Rabbit posted or was posted for him , was going along very very nicely until G_S came along and destroyed any harmony that was there , it's always the same people who cry about being hard done to , and when you look closely it's always them that have the stench of hypocrisy around them

rbr,

Was the article posted on FF? Is that what you're referring to?