Whyte bid on the ropes

Guest millportbear
Craig Whyte's bid to take over Rangers looks to be doomed after the club revealed an alternative funding option.

More...

Help a senile old fool here!!!!!!!!!

fresh investment from another source.... got it

but we would still be in debt to lloyds to the tune of 20 oddmillion yeah ????????

but we would still be in debt to lloyds to the tune of 20 oddmillion yeah ????????

I would imagine that that is indeed the case.

It does sound that way, but it's all pretty confusing.

Guest millportbear

What happens then when the 25mill has all been spent and we're back to square one again.

I think the present board have had there chance to do something before now, and have overseen everything that has gone on and did NOTHING.

In my opinion we need change NOW

We could do with a little competition. If Craig Whyte is going to run off at the first sign of a challenge then he's definitely not the owner we need - but I doubt he will. It would be reasonable to hope some people might think Rangers worth fighting over. I think the real game is only just starting and we need to accept that it could run for a while yet ...or not.

LLoyd's must be bricking themselves , just when they think they have got shot of us , hey presto , multi millionaire backing appears like magic from the boardroom , this will be the same bunch of clowns that want us on the cheap and never never , if Craig Whyte had any balls abouit him he would do the necessary and then gut the place

LLoyd's must be bricking themselves , just when they think they have got shot of us , hey presto , multi millionaire backing appears like magic from the boardroom , this will be the same bunch of clowns that want us on the cheap and never never , if Craig Whyte had any balls abouit him he would do the necessary and then gut the place

That is exactly what I would hope to happen,these board members need shooting

We could do with a little competition. If Craig Whyte is going to run off at the first sign of a challenge then he's definitely not the owner we need - but I doubt he will.

See what your saying but the timing is a bit fishy considering Whyte wanted the deal wrapped up by now.