Points on the board or games in hand?

This was asked earlier in the season for us when we were four points behind with two games in hand.

We were very wary of not being able to convert the games into six points and so it turned out that we dropped some.

As Celtic are averaging 5 points every two games and this total is not achievable it seems to me that they have about a 50/50 chance of securing all the points - so a toss of a coin whether they go top with a points difference.

I was disappointed that with the way the game went we only finished up scoring four goals, that missed penalty and the chance of putting a couple more past 8 men was a chance to even up the goal difference a bit that was spurned.

So what would people prefer now?

Guest Dutchy

If Rangers have games in hand, but points behind, then that's the best position.

If we're points ahead, but more played, then that's the best scenario.

Seemples!!!

Yup I remember starting the thread a while ago and it was different situation. Then I fancied the games in hand as we had about 3 winnable games but were only about 6 points behind and winning them put us in a better position.

Now id rather have the points on the board simply because its in our hands regardless if they win their game in hand. Win on Sunday and its ours to lose.

• 2 weeks later...