"What's it like to live in fear?" - did anyone hear this being chanted at the game or is it another lie?

I certainly didn't hear it.

BD, I have been reading posts on other forums of fans who were sitting in and around that area and they say they never heard it,I didn't hear it,I'm sure the police would have heard it considering they had an extra 1000 officers at the game. So you are correct it is just more lies from BHEAST FC.

That's what I had heard as well. I sit in the Main Stand, above the west enclosure and didn't hear anything, as I said before.

They just can't stop telling lies. One tells it and the rest just jump on the bandwagon.

That's what I had heard as well. I sit in the Main Stand, above the west enclosure and didn't hear anything, as I said before.

They just can't stop telling lies. One tells it and the rest just jump on the bandwagon.

We all know this mate,lies lies lies,I'm sure if this song was sung we would have heard it