RSC Meeting This Sunday

Is anybody from gersnet attending this?,I did ask Frankie but I can't remember. It would be great if we could get a good report for gersnet of the events and what was being discussed.

FWIW i think this is a great idea and one I would hope will be the start of some sort of regular meetings

Pay my airfare and I will attend Ian :thup:

Aye,no problem Craig,the only problem is I'll need to check my bank account and see what is left after ploughing in all my money to the CW take over:tongue:

Aye,no problem Craig,the only problem is I'll need to check my bank account and see what is left after ploughing in all my money to the CW take over:tongue:

The club only cost 52 mill - you should have about 15 mill left over - more than enough to cover my airfare !

Off-topic.... I am home for a meeting in June - my first time flying first class on a long haul with BA... somewhat nervous being a neanderthal and travelling with the posh folk - wonder if wearing my Gers top is banned :D

The club only cost 52 mill - you should have about 15 mill left over - more than enough to cover my airfare !

Off-topic.... I am home for a meeting in June - my first time flying first class on a long haul with BA... somewhat nervous being a neanderthal and travelling with the posh folk - wonder if wearing my Gers top is banned :D

That's a pity mate,it looks like I'll be heading to sunny Kazakhstan at the end of May,otherwise we could have met up for a beer or ten:drink:

I wouldn't mind being a pound behind you:p

Edited by ian1964

Get yourself a Rangers Club tie!

http://soprano-ties-px.rtrk.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=WS2317

You'll be guaranteed lots of admiring looks and first class service!

Is anybody from gersnet attending this?,I did ask Frankie but I can't remember. It would be great if we could get a good report for gersnet of the events and what was being discussed.

FWIW i think this is a great idea and one I would hope will be the start of some sort of regular meetings

I'm going, but if it's updates or tweets during the meeting then sorry no can do I'm afraid.

I'm going, but if it's updates or tweets during the meeting then sorry no can do I'm afraid.

On the report side of things, I think Ian was just hoping someone could give us a report afterwards. While that would be good I'm also wondering about just how much info on the discussions at these meetings should be made public, but no doubt that'll be discussed anyway.

Im part of the organising group for this meeting and of course there will be a report up as soon as possible after it.

Live feeds like twitter or even just posting on websites during the meeting wont be allowed on this occassion.

There are over 160 attendees confirmed from around 90 clubs and organisations, including Gersnet, so im sure info will get onto the boards quickly enough, even if the official report from the organisers and press release may be a bit later, perhaps even Monday morning.