Anybody post on here and FF, any admin??

This forum has its problems as much as any other. Large or small it's always difficult (or impossible?) to moderate sites in a manner that suits everyone.

It stands to reason that any community will form alliances/cliques and often it does become difficult to enjoy debates when people often refuse to entertain other points of view just because certain people may write them.

I'm confident though that (over ten years down the lines!!!) this forum still provides a valuable contribution to the online community and absolutely believe the quality of debate here is as good (or better) than any other site. By the same token though, I'd always urge every member to at least read other sites because every forum has a number of core posters who provide a great service to aiding out thoughts on a variety of issues - no matter if we agree or not.

:)

Yes, it's VERY wrong.

You are saying Weiss deserves getting death threats from Tarriers for having a bit of banter with them?

No i'm not, i said he should be more careful in what he writes and nobody deserves death threats but we live in the West of Scotland and he was stupid.

No i'm not, i said he should be more careful in what he writes and nobody deserves death threats but we live in the West of Scotland and he was stupid.

Personally I think it's a breath of fresh air to see Weiss wind them up and a throw back to how it was in the NIAR Era.

The likes of Boruc, Lennon, Caldwell and McGeady have had a carte blanche to say what they like about us so it's great so see them get it back.

Hi, as some know i post on here and FF under the same user name. I was banned it seems last night for no reason at all. So i just wanted to ask if anybody post's on here and FF and if any FF admin could give me a reason why i was banned?

PS Hope this ok admin on here?

Haha - it's par for the course. Think yourself lucky to have been banned from that cesspit of entrenched wankers. Breathe the air of freedom and enjoy it.

Haha - it's par for the course. Think yourself lucky to have been banned from that cesspit of entrenched wankers. Breathe the air of freedom and enjoy it.

Excuse me but we are not all wankers over there.....;)

Excuse me but we are not all wankers over there.....;)

Not sure about the "we" but I didn't say they were ALL wankers. However, tell me there are no entrenched wankers who live their lives asserting personal importance through he pages of FF and I'll take it all back.:)

There are plenty of such people here as well... :flash::wanker:

Plenty eh? Glad it's not just me and Craig then.:D

(Sorry Craig, obviously I'm just using names that don't apply in order to flush out those that do)

Guest Oban blue & red

stuck with me to I got banned the other night said some thing along the same lines, had more or less stopped going on anyway