Hang your heads in shame

Guest scotranger

Yes your correct, but you fail to accept my point about the poster being very very over the top.

That'll be because I don't agree with your point. ;)

More nonsence from you it gets better and better. Anyway i will not respond again to you as i fear if i say what i want to i will be banned but i think we all know where your comeing from.

Yes tis better you scurry of before you make an even bigger arse of yourself.

Yes or no answers too difficult for you?

Guest Dutchy
More nonsence from you it gets better and better. Anyway i will not respond again to you as i fear if i say what i want to i will be banned but i think we all know where your comeing from.

Sounds more like a reply based on fear.

Better to here what you have to say, rather than what the mods think, no?

Support for SDM on this site is a rare occurance, but as usual, you have to keep the faith as some of the moderators seem think that they have a 'direct' pipeline to knowledge and any attempt at 'discussion' is deemed un-Rangers like.

Who has deemed discussion as un-Rangers like? When was that done?

Yes tis better you scurry of before you make an even bigger arse of yourself.

Yes or no answers too difficult for you?

Ha ha ok i will bite mate, you really do make me laugh. I have seen more accurate facts on this on Kerryfail Street than you can come up with. I dont think your a tim mate, i just dont think you really understand what the hell your tying to make up.

Anyway mate never let the facts get in the way of a good story, enjoy your night.

Guest Dutchy
Who has deemed discussion as un-Rangers like? When was that done?

It has been made clear to me that this site does not like SDM's influence. I would say that dislike is based on the past few years, but Murray has expressed an opinion that he has wanted to get out of football for at least a year before the 'credit crisis' became apparent. Still, SDM seems to be blamed for everything that is wrong with Rangers today.

There seems to be no discussion that can support the great things that SDM has done for our club in the past, other than to be pilliored by the 'top dogs' on this site. Although not an expressed ideal, it is evident that anyone supporting SDM's tenure is slated, by said 'top dogs'.

Do you agree with this analysis????

Or are you just right all the time????

Ha ha ok i will bite mate, you really do make me laugh. I have seen more accurate facts on this on Kerryfail Street than you can come up with. I dont think your a tim mate, i just dont think you really understand what the hell your tying to make up.

Anyway mate never let the facts get in the way of a good story, enjoy your night.

What are these facts that you speak of ?

As I've stated before dissect my statements and respond, and if you can prove me wrong on any point then I'll happily concede.

It seems to me that all you can do is imply that I'm a tim then run away like a coward.

What are these facts that you speak of ?

As I've stated before dissect my statements and respond, and if you can prove me wrong on any point then I'll happily concede.

It seems to me that all you can do is imply that I'm a tim then run away like a coward.

Last time as you seem to love the attention.

I will make this very simple.

Your are talking carp and making things up as you and all off us dont know whats going to happen. Please stick to the facts.

Suppose this is the price you have to pay for having a good tolerant board like this one.