New manager for next season, not Ally?

Ah, so he wants to manage, but doesn't want the limelight or responsibility it brings? :D

He isn't happy with all the press and such things he prefers to stay in the background. He was manager of Ajax before but He obviously didn't enjoy it.

I can't see us being able to bring in Ray Wilkins or Jan Wouters as an assistant guys. Wilkins is probably making a mint from the TV work he's doing now and I'd imagine he'll be looking at taking a managerial position as his next job. Same with Jan Wouters. Surely you'd have to think he'll be wanting to get into a managers role given his level of experience?

The thing with Wilkins is he is a gentleman and i dont think money is his first desire. I definetly think he'd fancy a taking on such role for maybe one season.

Ally has learned a lot from being a no.2 but stepping up to no.1 is a different game and to turn to an experienced no.2 would see him through his first season a lot easier IMO.