From the management right down to the youngest player , hats off on what has been a fantastic achievement so far , to have the Championship within our own grasp with 1 game left , and to display the attitude and desire , especially in the first 35 minutes when we scored our goals , really augers well , this never say die attitude and the new found hope that Craig Whyte's takeover of the club has brought will surely see us home and what a way to do it .

From adversity hopefully comes victory and a magnificent number 54 , with 3 in a row , I will be off stateside but my heart will still be here , even better if I can get to to the big apple bears come Sunday morning ...

Just remember we are the people

While I know that the term has been freely used and thus does not always carry the full meaning anymore, IMHO, these people, from top to bottom, should always be counted amongst Legends. There's hardly been an era in recent memory that has been more difficult, yet, these men (and women) have stood up, rose to the challenge and succeeded*.

*Yes, we're not there yet, but even if the unthinkable happens, those people receive my utmost respect for what they have delivered this season.

Edited by der Berliner
spell-checked :-)

While I know that the term has been freely used and thus does not always carry the full meaning anymore, IMHO, these people, from top to bottom, should always be counted amongst Legends. There's hardly been an ear in recent ememory that has been more difficult, yet, these men (and women) have stood up, rose to the challenge and succeeded*.

*Yes, we're not there yet, but even if the unthinkable happens, those people receive my utmost respect for what they have delivered this season.

Completely agree.