What was religious about what he did? :hm:

They are taking away from genuine sectarianism by tagging everything to do with Lennon as having bigoted reasons.

Edited by Bluedell

What was religious about what he did? :hm:

They are taking away from genuine sectarianism by tagging everything to do with Lennon as having bigoted reasons.

Yep. The man is a thug and should be labelled as such. The sectarian whitewash continues.

I thought exactly the same when I read that. How do they know it was sectarian? Maybe the guy just hates Neil Lennon and he won't be the only one like that and it's not becuase of what religion he is or where he comes from

From the footage I reckon the man got charged with a BOP and assault. I reckon he would've been charged with a secterian BOP and assault just because it was against poor wee Lenny.

I hope he made a counter complaint against Lennon though. Lennon could of course use self defence as the reason why he kicked the guy but seeing as the guy was sparkled on the turf there was absolutely no reason to kick him apart from being a thug himself.

Edited by Gazza_8

From the footage I reckon the man got charged with a BOP and assault. I reckon he would've been charged with a secterian BOP and assault just because it was against poor wee Lenny.

I hope he made a counter complaint against Lennon though. Lennon could of course use self defence as the reason why he kicked the guy but seeing as the guy was sparkled on the turf there was absolutely no reason to kick him apart from being a thug himself.

I'm sure if he gets a decent defence Lawyer LB kicking him twice will be mentioned??.