Clyde 1 phone in tonight

Call taken by the panel from a yahoo supporter called bill stating orchestrated attacks on Neil Lennon by, wait for it!!!!!! Guess who??

Panel swiffley moved to shut the guy off!!!

The poor wee souls have got their knickers in a right twist again. Something should really be done about all this crap. I'm annoyed that the media - as yet - are escaping any blame for their part.

Graham Speirs also mentioned on the behaviour of the away support last night after a caller had asked that rangers be cut some slack with regards to the sectarian singing after the yahoos were in full flow of singing the IRA songs last night at tynecastle, Graham Speirs also said about going to the last few games at ibrox where the atmosphere was great and praised rangers supporters.

Some had said that aswell on Clyde 1 Ian, but where would they go and who would want them?

Nobody would want them,nobody wants them here. I'm fecking loving it when they are saying they don't care about the league now with all that is going on.......................HA!HA!HA!

Could anyone clarify that kilmarnock are missing a lot of players for the match on Sunday?? Just heard the end of a caller making that point but missed it?

Definitely missing Eremenko and Hamill. They mentioned that Bryson would also be missing on Sportsound last night, but it might be a mistake. I thought Eremenko had been sent off last night, but it turns out that he and Hamill have just reached their points limit following the Hearts v Killie game.

Definitely missing Eremenko and Hamill. They mentioned that Bryson would also be missing on Sportsound last night, but it might be a mistake. I thought Eremenko had been sent off last night, but it turns out that he and Hamill have just reached their points limit following the Hearts v Killie game.

Yeah my Dad said Eremenko is not available, saying he was banned. Apparently hes off to Spain as well, good as I don't really want him.

Yeah my Dad said Eremenko is not available, saying he was banned. Apparently hes off to Spain as well, good as I don't really want him.

Aye, apparently Real Mallorca want him. I doubt if a deal's been done yet, although he said his goodbuys to the Killie fans at the weekend there. They said on Sportsound that he was in the stand giving away his gear including boots.