were fans booing the keeper today?

Yes they were Barry. I was as angry and upset with the goal Letizi let in cause it was his fault but booing him is out of order. I rattled my number 1 fanzine which was open at CammyF's page off an old fat cunt sitting 2 rows in front of me cause he was booing.

Arseholes every single "fan" out there who booed.

if so, they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I didn't boo, neither did I chant Allan McGregor. But I came very close to the latter and that is something I would normally do as a mark of disrespect another keeper, so it shows just how bad this donkey is.

A lad I know says he was booing, but to show his displeasure at the decision not the player. I agree with the sentiment but obviously people cannot distinguish between them so it is not a great idea.

I couldn't bring myself to cheer letitzi after this either. I know he personally needed a confidence boost. But the club need him out of the team and that is more improtant to me, so I don't want Plg thinking he has our backing on this decision.

Letitzi GTF.

The thing is that PLG can't drop him now or he looks stupid. The ironic thing is that noone would have thought nay less of him if he chose to retain MacGregor in the team. It would just have seemed like an obvious decision.

So I expect to see Letizi in goal on Thurday night.

He may actually gain MORE respect if he DOES drop Letizi and say "I admit I was wrong".

But that doesn't help either - because then he has one keeper (McGregor) who feels he is a 2nd-class citizen and he has another (Letizi) who lives in fear of one small mistake and being made a scape-goat.

But I also fully expect to see Letizi in goal on Thursday night.