I feel like an excited child on Christmas morning. Woke up at half 6 looked at the clock and thought "6 hours till kick off".

Kick off can't come quick enough, had a dream Jelavic opened the scoring with a low drilled shot across the keeper into the bottom right hand corner.

Bring it on.

How can I not access page 2 of this thread??

I think it is a you thing mate I have no trouble. I doubt you can read this though as it is on page 2.:smile:

I think it is a you thing mate I have no trouble. I doubt you can read this though as it is on page 2.:smile:

I can only see posts if I post?????.......................weird

I can only see posts if I post?????.......................weird

Get the same problem on this thread. Some database error message. On the Rangers chat forum if you click the wee arrow that takes you to the most recent post I can view the second page that way. Strange.

Get the same problem on this thread. Some database error message. On the Rangers chat forum if you click the wee arrow that takes you to the most recent post I can view the second page that way. Strange.

We have put on a tim detection system I hope you guys have not been telling Porkies all these years.;):D

Ha,cheers SA,now I can read without posting.