Walter going berserk at Lafferty goal

Guest Dutchy
Every one of the squad got a medal, even Beattie.

I thought you had to have been involved in 7 games to get a medal. Beattie may have earned that with sub appearances, no?

I thought you had to have been involved in 7 games to get a medal. Beattie may have earned that with sub appearances, no?

I think it's 25% of games, but the rules regarding medals weren't adhered to on Sunday because Kerkar got one and he only played about 6 mins. There were guys getting medals who I've never seen before. Must have been background staff who we usually don't see.

I think it's 25% of games, but the rules regarding medals weren't adhered to on Sunday because Kerkar got one and he only played about 6 mins. There were guys getting medals who I've never seen before. Must have been background staff who we usually don't see.

The SPL people had tons of medals they were dishing them out like confetti. I remember in 2009 Aaron getting a medal and he played 3 matches. Bartley only played 5 matches for us but he did contribute with his winning goal against St Mirren.

The supposed rules weren't adhered to last season either, the same happened then.

Guest Dutchy

Kerkar got a medal???? Jonge jonge!!!(Or, dearie me!)

Guest Dutchy
They're not the actual medals on the day are they? Or am I making that up?

I was thinking myself it may have been just some achievement medal, or another from the club itself. I can't imagine Kerkar with a title winners medal for 6 minutes of play, but as you indicate, it's never that clear what it's about.

At least we picked up the main thing, the Trophy.

I'm just to the right of the guy in the red tee shirt. I look a lot calmer than I was feeling.

I think everyone was feeling nervous about this one. Helicopter Sunday revenge was sitting high on our nerves. Thankfully the boys cured our nerves after 7 mins.