Adam has the problem of adjusting to playing at a higher level - usually a player in that position would be coming into a team already fine-tuned but he hasn't had the back-up of others to allow him to settle and this may result in him not making hte grade with us. Obviously there are aspects of his game that need work, but he's far from being alone and a player of his age should be allowed to develop without the pressures that are around ibrox just now.

Hemdani did have a fine game on Saturday and has arguably been our best player so far this season.

With all due respect Frankie ;) I don't even think it is arguable.

There is no doubt in my mind that Hemdani has been our best player this season - and for those that say "consistently average" I don't agree - he goes about his job with minimal fuss and does what he is in the team to do.

Has barely put a foot wrong all season (although either he or Fergie or both were to blame for the ICT forward getting 20-25 yds of space to run into for the shot which ultimately ended in the goal last week).

I'm still not that impressed with Hemdani, he seems to the knack of not doing too much wrong, without doing that much to add to the effectiveness of our performance either.

He's like a mediocre but consistent Bazza with no creativity.

I'm still not that impressed with Hemdani, he seems to the knack of not doing too much wrong, without doing that much to add to the effectiveness of our performance either.

He's like a mediocre but consistent Bazza with no creativity.

If that is what his job is then all he can do is what is requested of him. I think this is what he is being requested to do. Mop up, play the easy pass and not lose the ball - and he has done it well.

I know what you are saying calscot but you sometimes have those type of players who get little to no credit for doing their job effectively and in the manner asked of them by their manager.

My issue is that if Hemdani is doing that job then there is no reason to have Fergie or Clement doing the same job, Fergie should be playing fiurther forward and being given more creative licence, but we right now have 2 CM's doing the exact same job so as long as the opponents close down the wings then nothing will happen from the centre of the field anyway.

I agree with Craig here, Hemdani has been our only stand out this season and maybe Boyd and McGregor would be in with a shout if they were playing everyweek.

Hemdani breezes through games without being noticed which is the sign of a good player. I think he would be even better with Clement next to him.