This is the last piece I could find.

Feb 19 2011

Rape accused footballer David Goodwillie has had a court appearance cancelled as prosecutors continue to investigate sex attack claims against him.

The Dundee United and Scotland striker was due to attend Livingston Sheriff Court next Tuesday to hear the charges against him.

The 21-year-old had given an undertaking to appear at the court on the same day as his side face St Johnstone in a crucial SPL match at McDiarmaid Park.

But he has now been told he does not have to be there.

No new court date has been set and he will remain on bail.

I read that a prosecutor fiscal has 6 months to bring someone to trial but as that would be tomorrow it is highly unlikely. As rape is such a serious charge there may be no time scale. Gazza may be able to direct us on this one.

Guest Dutchy

It all seems a bit weak, but then again as you say, rape is a serious charge and the PF would be fighting for a trial if the evidence was stronger. But there still seems to be a lack of info?

Haven't seen much of Mauro Ivan Obolo. He's got 8 goals from 18 games so not a fantastic return. In saying that though i've seen clips of the other Arsenal Striker Lisandro Lopez who has 5 goals and he's looked good. That Columbian boy,Te�³filo Guti�©rrez who plays for Racing got another 2 goals the other night. I quite like the look of him. He's now on 11 for the season and top scorer with a game to go.

I'm trying to find out about Obolo through the wires this end so will let everyone know if that story has surfaced over here.

Interesting point on Gutierrez is that he had a spell in Turkey and did ok. Although i think he managed to engineer himself a move out of there due to not really settling. So alarms bells perhaps for him which is a shame as he has a good record.