Next season's captain

Lets assume Weir moves on, who takes over. Jig would seem to be the front runner but we should be aiming to have him as more of a squad player rather than a starter so who else?? I can only really think Mcgregor. I hope Ally is thinking the same, be nice to see us have another few experienced leaders in the side.

Lets assume Weir moves on, who takes over. Jig would seem to be the front runner but we should be aiming to have him as more of a squad player rather than a starter so who else?? I can only really think Mcgregor. I hope Ally is thinking the same, be nice to see us have another few experienced leaders in the side.

Why not Davis? Better to have a midfielder than a goalkeeper.

I'd never pick a GK to be captain. It should be a centre half or a central midfielder.

We're really struggling for any captains the now. Maybe a fresh face brought in by McCoist?

Guest Dutchy

McCulloch appears to be the natural choice, but I think Naismith could make a good captian. Apparently, he never stops moaning at the others.

Davis, great though he is, is no leader. And re: Naisy - moaning at everyone doesn't make you a good leader. It just makes you a moaner.

We don't have anyone obvious to be new captain. Which is slightly concerning tbh.

Guest Dutchy
Davis, great though he is, is no leader. And re: Naisy - moaning at everyone doesn't make you a good leader. It just makes you a moaner.

We don't have anyone obvious to be new captain. Which is slightly concerning tbh.

It was a tongue in cheek comment Danny, but I do think he's got the qualities, besides him being a moaner.

It was a tongue in cheek comment Danny, but I do think he's got the qualities, besides him being a moaner.

Looking at our established players, I'd have to reluctantly choose Davis as captain. He's had the armband before and everyone respects him, but he's not exactly vocal and he doesn't really lead.

He's the best of a terrible bunch of options.