Whyte plans retail and leisure development

Yeah, but I've not got any details in what they intend doing, but I had thought is was mainly the catering that was getting the bulk of the overhaul. Still, it they're going to do more than a lick of paint to the concourses, then let's hope the screens are positioned better.

It still doesn't change my view that the big screens are pointless.

I like the screens. They provide pre match entertainment, information and are hady when you are sitting at the far end of the ground, you can loo and get a better view.

To replace them with anything else would cost millions

Guest Dutchy

Well at least the decision is out of either our pair of hands. We just have to go with the flow, although I'd prefer more seats, it probably would cast a few quids to arrange. I'm sure I heard SDM talk of the supports between the stands making it rather tricky to be done successfully and safely, or something like that???

Guest Dutchy
Whyte can basically do no wrong, but I'll be honest - where the hell are we going to get the multi millions this would cost?

Danny, have you never heard of 'investment opportunities'? lol