Is this the start of the fightback , from todays Herald

I think the overall attitude of the statement is great - and welcome However, i thought that lifting a quote from a pretty poor movie certainly doesn't make the statement better. My point is that if the quote was original, it was a brilliant thing to say. But it wasn't, hence my comments which are just my opinion.

You've also made your opinion clear and that's fair enough. But no thanks, I don't intend to fuck off elsewhere.

Mate, not to rain on the parade, but the quote didn't originate with the film. It probably originated with an American republican in hte 70s or something. Like many of these things, it's wide enough to enter general circulation.

Have to say, though, gersnet tries to be a place of more considered discussion - never thought we'd get to the stage where we expected academic referencing. I propose the Harvard system. :D

bmck has just creamed his Y fronts at the thought of academic referencing :flipa: :fish:

I feel bad about it, too, as mrs craig spent so much time picking them out for me! :flipa: :fish:

I feel bad about it, too, as mrs craig spent so much time picking them out for me! :flipa: :fish:

She says I can just take them over to your place for mrs bmck to launder the next time you are at uni studying :D