Leggo - Euro Warning To Rangers fans

The thing that annoys me is that no one ever posts it! lol

I think the idea is to create hits for the blog to increase the credibility of the message.

As usual Leggo makes valid points but people will still travel regardless. It is then up to Rangers to show UEFA they are blameless for this 'loyalty' in the same way they can't always control the actions of their fans in any game.

The problem is though that half the time I'm on my phone and can't access the site. If it was me I'd want my blog going to as much sources are possible. The more people reading his stuff..the more credible it becomes? no?

As you said regardless of what anyone says people will still travel. Although UEFA won't be able to do anything to our club as UEFA can't prove the fans there are ours as we didn't sell the tickets.

Works OK on my iPhone but the format of his site could be improved.

When it comes to Leggo, I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Sure, perhaps he over-eggs the odd pudding and I definitely don't agree with everything he writes but generally I think he's quite an important voice for us.

The problem is though that half the time I'm on my phone and can't access the site. If it was me I'd want my blog going to as much sources are possible. The more people reading his stuff..the more credible it becomes? no?

As you said regardless of what anyone says people will still travel. Although UEFA won't be able to do anything to our club as UEFA can't prove the fans there are ours as we didn't sell the tickets.

You can register on his site to receive his blogs by email,though they arrive a day late!!

I think the idea is to create hits for the blog to increase the credibility of the message.

It also annoys me. I largely don't bother going onto his site, but I'd read it if it was posted on here.

It makes it more difficult to have a thread about an OP that's not on our site.

Perhaps if he wants us to encourage people to visit his blog then he can put a link to our site on his.

Edited by Bluedell

Guest Dutchy

I do what Ian1964 said and get the blog posted to me every day.

It is a day late,but then you open it up and scroll to the bottom and click leggoland2, which gives you today's blog.

As far as fans wanting to travel, I can understand it. It would be good if they were just wanting to be in the city of the game and didn't try to gain entry, as the Welsh come to Edinburgh for the rugby every 2 years, and Scots used to to Wembely. But then again, if you travel that far, you then want to try and get in.

There will be more opportunities this time as the home fans will be allowed access, so there's a real danger Rangers fans will try to 'mingle' with the home support. Depending on who we get, that could be more trouble than it's worth.