Craig Whytes �£15M commitment

Right. With CW physically telling Jim Traynor he is giving Ally �£15M to spend he has now committed himself, this is actually the first time (as far as i'm aware) he has told anyone how much money he is making available for players.

I have defended CW to the hilt and will continue to do so.

BUT, if we don;t have at least two solid signings by the Hearts game my confidence in him will drop a bit, if we don;t have 5 signings (minimum) including three first team players by the close of the transfer window i will be pissed off, unless it is proves we could not compete with the team the the player goes to.

�£15M is a big number, but remember, ALL, EPL teams can spend that on two players with out breaking sweat.

I know a lot of us are going to think we can sign Messi now, we can't but it will mean we can pay the �£2M for Goodwillie (i think he's worth �£1.5) but it does give Ally room to manoeuvre.

I think we should all still exercise caution and keep our feet on the ground. But make no bones about this, this is a huge boost for The Rangers and us fans

Not sure its the best way to go about it. Teams will hike up the prices now if we decide to go after a certain player. Plus players now will want a better wage from us if we get bids accepted. Of course it may be reassuring to have that money but I don't want another Murray era of reckless spending.

Not sure its the best way to go about it. Teams will hike up the prices now if we decide to go after a certain player. Plus players now will want a better wage from us if we get bids accepted. Of course it may be reassuring to have that money but I don't want another Murray era of reckless spending.

I honestly can't see mad spending mate

Neither can I and I hope there isn't but you never know.

�£6m - �£10m would be max for me. I thought �£10m was his max for the first season anyway so hopefully we don't go over that.

I can't see ANY spending other than the �£500k spent on Ortiz.

It's time for CW & the club to start acting on transfers instead of just talking about them constantly.

It's time for CW & the club to start acting on transfers instead of just talking about them constantly.

I disagree. We have tried to buy players but they went elsewhere for what ever reason, most likely a higher wage.

I hope we do spend some money, but the paltry bids we've made for players doesn't bode well for the future. After all this time, only one bloody signing?

Right. With CW physically telling Jim Traynor he is giving Ally �£15M to spend he has now committed himself,....,

Aye sure, Craig Whyte has told Traynor what he's spending...what a load of shite! Maybe he's told him where he buys his suits and where he dines out, but there's no way he's told him how much money he's going to spend in his new commitment as Rangers owner. If Traynor is telling the world he knows something that no-one except him knows, then he is just a morbidly fat boring cnut who insists on blowing the same old trumpet.

Aye sure, Craig Whyte has told Traynor what he's spending...what a load of shite! Maybe he's told him where he buys his suits and where he dines out, but there's no way he's told him how much money he's going to spend in his new commitment as Rangers owner. If Traynor is telling the world he knows something that no-one except him knows, then he is just a morbidly fat boring cnut who insists on blowing the same old trumpet.

Well i expect CW to sue the SM then.