Blackpool v 'Gers - Kick-off 7:30pm

Guest Dutchy

HT, 2-0 and looking good. Blackpool are obviously behind us in fitness, but they are a team just down from the ELP and have had cahnces, but nowhere good enough.

Good support with plenty of singing, just wondering how many of these songs will give anyone cause to be offended.

Rangers fans are in the corner of the stand behind the goal and the stand opposite the camera. Maybe 3-5,000 there, hard to get an angle of how big the stands actually are.

Great stuff from Davis.

Naismith, Jelavic and Ortiz all looking good too.

It'll be interesting to see what changes Ally makes in the second half...

I would make a lot of changes tbh,it's only a pre-season game so all our players should get as much game time as possible,that also reduces the risk of injuries,the result is not important.

Great stuff from Davis.

In all honesty I would take off those players along with Whittaker and Davis possibly McGregor just to get them ready for Saturday.

Great stuff from Davis.

looking good so far and im sure he will make a couple of changes as ally will want the team to be 100% ready for the big kick off :)

Guest Dutchy

we're also well in advance of them in fitness terms, as well as goals, so we can afford to bring on other guys.

The commentator was saying that blackpool would be bringing on 3 trialists at HT, so give the guys a work out.

I would make a lot of changes tbh,it's only a pre-season game so all our players should get as much game time as possible,that also reduces the risk of injuries,the result is not important.

Totally agree mate. 45 to 60 minutes is a good enough run out for our key players ahead of the Hearts game, so I'll be a bit annoyed if Ally doesn't make a whole bunch of changes to protect players and give the other guys on the bench a good run out too.

Totally agree mate. 45 to 60 minutes is a good enough run out for our key players ahead of the Hearts game, so I'll be a bit annoyed if Ally doesn't make a whole bunch of changes to protect players and give the other guys on the bench a good run out too.

Aye,we look well ready for the Hertz game,get evry player that's on the bench a good run out