Gersnet Predictions League - in association with Clydesdale Bank

GN-Pete starting catch-up this weekend. get your predictions in guy's. For those who never noticed you can fill in for 2 weeks and edit it at any time you want. Helps my forgetful brain.

Guest Dutchy
GN-Pete starting catch-up this weekend. get your predictions in guy's. For those who never noticed you can fill in for 2 weeks and edit it at any time you want. Helps my forgetful brain.

I was just saying to mijn vrouw that this pete guy is the bloke that stays in the Netherlands and he's probably at the bottom of the league because he forgets to fill in his weekly form.

You'll have even less chance of winning if you never fill it in. Dutch bier is bad for your neurons though. I drink Belgie bier. ha ha ha

I was just saying to mijn vrouw that this pete guy is the bloke that stays in the Netherlands and he's probably at the bottom of the league because he forgets to fill in his weekly form.

You'll have even less chance of winning if you never fill it in. Dutch bier is bad for your neurons though. I drink Belgie bier. ha ha ha

I never forgot this time I was boating in cold, rainy, windy, Friesland and couldn't get onto the prediction site via my mobile internet connection. I am pretty sure I can give everyone a start though and still top the league:box: I drink Baron bier 4 euros 50cents from the supermarket for a crate of 24 0.3l and it tastes all right as well.:drink:

Guest Dutchy

I assume that you've managed to get a prediction in this week Pete. If so we'll all soon find out how good a predictor you are, but Baron Beir!!!

Is that an Aldi special??? My Palm comes in at 13 euros, given that you get nearly 4 euros back on the empties, I find if a good deal also.

I like your confidence, are you drinling the Baron now?

I assume that you've managed to get a prediction in this week Pete. If so we'll all soon find out how good a predictor you are, but Baron Beir!!!

Is that an Aldi special??? My Palm comes in at 13 euros, given that you get nearly 4 euros back on the empties, I find if a good deal also.

I like your confidence, are you drinling the Baron now?

Schulten Brau is the Aldi beer and Baron comes from the C1000. I used to drink Aldi beer when they had a beer called Braumeester but I find SB far too bitter so I changed to Baron. I had a few palm beers while I was on holiday but the difference in taste does not justify the price difference for me. I used to drink Grolsch all the time but i found my hangovers and headaches were far worse when I drunk grolsch. When I was unemployed years ago I was forced into trying cheaper beers and have just never returned to the dearer ones. My tight pocket Scottish habits shine through.:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...