Rangers told to up Bedoya offer

I wouldn't go above what is on table just now for him especially knowing he has signed a deal to join in January,

I think our priority for midfield just now has to be an out and out ball winner to take place of McCulloch and Edu and play centrally beside Davis.

Guest Dutchy

I think if we want him now, we should cough up now. There are many priorities, but scoring goals seems to be one of them thus far this season. I can't see the problem with stepping up the offer by �£1-150,000.

It's not going to look good if we're out of Europe by the time he gets here and struggling in the league. I would rather we pay that to avoid having the season ruined bu January.

Our midfield is actually atrocious at the moment. We badly need some good reinforcements in there. I haven't seen this guy play but if he's good then we need to pay the hard cash.

A straight no for me. I would expect that the Swedes want to press as much money out of him as they can, since he'll leave in January anyway. Had he scored 15 goals or laid on 15 assists, they might have a point. We can get Murphy for some 900k and use him out wide if need be, Ortiz on the right flank.

The next headline should be "Orebro told to take Bedoya offer or get nothing plus a less motivated player."

I think he's worth less than the likes of Miller as we will get him this season rather than at the end. Besides the usual value for a player is the wages left on his contract and I'm sure he's not on 20k or more a week at Orebro...