Bad calls in first three games

Funny thing I find about Rangers fans when they talk about Walker, they ignore everything positive he says about the team and focus only on the critical comments.

I've never heard him say anything positive about us and he always talks about the opposing team

I've never heard him say anything positive about us and he always talks about the opposing team

I've heard him say plenty. I'm not going to cite every example, I just feel Rangers fans generally seem to ignore anything of that nature. As this thread seems to prove.

I've heard him say plenty. I'm not going to cite every example, I just feel Rangers fans generally seem to ignore anything of that nature. As this thread seems to prove.

Rangers fans will be exactly like the fans of almost every other club in the land then.

Funny thing I find about Rangers fans when they talk about Walker, they ignore everything positive he says about the team and focus only on the critical comments.

Sometimes positives are difficult to find. I have been trying to find the positives of marriage for 23 years now and I still can't find them.:smile:

Sometimes positives are difficult to find. I have been trying to find the positives of marriage for 23 years now and I still can't find them.:smile:

Neither can your Mrs pete :fish:

The penalties were soft to say the least.

Second one was very soft, but that evens out with the major one we should definitely have had for a double handball.

First penalty was never soft. Tokeley got the ball, but his tackle was also extremely dangerous and was the type of tackle which can end up in a broken leg. For me, that tackle was a definite foul and yellow card outside the box, but inside the box like that, it was a penalty and deserved sending off. Getting a foot on the ball doesn't justify dangerous tackles.

Second one was very soft, but that evens out with the major one we should definitely have had for a double handball.

First penalty was never soft. Tokeley got the ball, but his tackle was also extremely dangerous and was the type of tackle which can end up in a broken leg. For me, that tackle was a definite foul and yellow card outside the box, but inside the box like that, it was a penalty and deserved sending off. Getting a foot on the ball doesn't justify dangerous tackles.

Sorry I disagree it was a dangerous tackle he kicked the ball and Naismith fell over his leg almost in slow motion. Naismith played for the penalty and got it good for him, that is a part of today's game but it does not hide the fact it was a bad decision from the referee and possibly a worse one from the linesman who must have had a much better view of it.