The importance of tomorrow

Have to admit Berliner, nothing against you but you're making things up.

I haven't seen ANYONE call for the head of anyone.

Hell, the worst I've seen about Whittaker is that we drop him till his head is right.

You're just not being accurate.

At all.

Maybe you weren't reading FF on Thursday night then? Sometimes it was not that obvious, but you didn't need to be an expert at reading-between-the-lines to see what people were looking for. Even on here people questioned McCoist's ability to manage, his lack of "experience" et al. No imagination ...

imho tomorrow is the biggest match of Ally's fledgling managerial career at Ibrox.
Edited by der Berliner

Maybe you weren't reading FF on Thursday night then? Sometimes it was not that obvious, but you didn't need to be an expert at reading-between-the-lines to see what people were looking for. Even on here people questioned McCoist's ability to manage, his lack of "experience" et al. No imagination ...

Why would I be reading FF? And if you're reading between the lines all the time maybe you need a new book.

tbh, your entire case is flimsy and seems full of conjecture, but I'll just agree to disagree with you and move on.

Moving on with a parting shot, that is. :whistle:

On a sidenote, I replied to this thread with no-one in particular in mind, bar some over-enthused folk perhaps, who seem to be exactly as I described above and who are indeed a far more common species on FF.

It was a moment of levity ya nugget. I was kidding. He said nothing offensive and I was kidding in reply.

I wasn't being particularly serious either or I wouldn't have said 'ladies'. Ok, ya trumpet? :D