Reserve Judgement

The boo boys were out on force in the last week for Mr Le Guen!

He responded with a 3-2 win in Italy where NOBODY faniced us. Well, Im not surprised we won there!

He hasnt quite yet grasped SPL football but it will come. Our game is unique to everyone, so let this talented man have time.

Last night is by no means a reasson to get carried away and assume we have Sir Alex in charge but its a sign that we have the right man!

Three Two the Bears!!! Next!!!!?

Ligthen up Gribz. We shouldn't get carried away but we should at least recognise a good performance given the teams current form, the dreadful conditions, the fact we scored 3 goals away to a team who have a reputation for not conceding and hardly lose at home.

Credit where credit's due - PLG got it spot on. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Ligthen up Gribz. We shouldn't get carried away but we should at least recognise a good performance given the teams current form, the dreadful conditions, the fact we scored 3 goals away to a team who have a reputation for not conceding and hardly lose at home.

Credit where credit's due - PLG got it spot on. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Eh!!! I think its the fickle fans who were out in force last week that needs to lighten up

Eh!!! I think its the fickle fans who were out in force last week that needs to lighten up

Here we go. What is this with the fickle fan thing again???????

How else are the fans ment to show the management their dissatifaction of the way things are going and the dissaproval of team selections. Sorry but as far as i'm concerced Letizi and PLG deserved everything they got last week from the fans.

It's hardly as if Letizi is very convincing in goals now it is. Yeh we have won the last two games but it is hardly as if he has kept us in these games ffs he has still conceded 4 goals. Yeh maybe 2 of them were penaltys that shouldnt have been but hey he has still let them in.

Oh yeh i forgot to be a super fan you have to pay up and shut up :sigh:

I think it's you that needs to get a grip and wake up and smell the fuckin coffee

Thing is gersfem everyone makes mistakes even the best sports people in their sport fuck up at some point.

PLG and Letizi fucked up, they both will know that so it's important to get behind the team.

The fans were quite right to boo at FT against ICT last week but not during the game everytime Letizi touched the ball.

but not during the game everytime Letizi touched the ball.

Exactly.... and those same fans that boo Letizi DURING a game would then think that it is all Letizi's fault if he had given another goal away. What a wonderful way to help the players gain confidence :sigh: