Unknown Bidder.

Guest Dutchy

The BBC radio sportsound prog have been spending most of the last hour bleating on about Rangers poverty, starting with this comment as an intro.

They were all wrong about Rangers going to the wall, and they were all wrong about who would win the title last year, but they persit in spewing thier verbage. And these are the top journos, or so they report it. lol

If that's the way, I'd love Ally to comment on the world class players that septic have.

I wouldnt, because it would give them added motivation to win the league.

Let our talking take place on the park.

Let Celtic whine, complain, mock and be derisory towards us and attempt to deflect from their own shortcomings.... whilst we get on with the job of winning games and winning titles. Lest we forget how enjoyable it was to hear wee Nacho giving it "Ha Ha Samaras" or "Ha ha McGeady".

He who laughs last and all that...

Who gives a flying fuck what Liewell or any other BHEAST says,all they need to know is they are,and will always be,the second best team in Scotland.Unless they actualy start doing something about us continualy winning league titles they really should not be trying to have snide pops at the Champions,it only makes them look silly.

I'm not worried about them in the main. It's all them fecking journos that seem to think they're better for a laugh than us, whereas we're the ones to be laughed at.

That's what pisses me off, as they themselves will feel free to ridicule the Rangers way, while being very careful not to upset the septic for fear of being accused of bigotry.

I think it's important the way we're percieved.

3 IAR on your watch Liewell he who laughs last laughs longest. If your stupid halfwits of a support took one minute to look at their own club instead of the continual obsession with us you might not have such a smile on your face.

And another thing none of your big superstars even got a nibble of a move must be sweaty arse crack till January you know you need to balance the books ya fat smelly bawbag.

tbh I am dubious that a 9M bid came in from Liverpool, I think it's actually a load of bollocks. In fact this entire regime is starting to reek of a load of bollocks so far.

That said, Celtic taking potshots at us is nothing new, and there's no point dignifying it with a response.