SCOTLAND legend Kenny Dalglish has promised the Tartan Army: WE'RE BACK!

King Kenny believes Craig Levein now has the players to restore Scotland's glory days.

Liverpool aces Danny Wilson and �£9million Charlie Adam could face the Czechs at Hampden tomorrow.

Scotland record-breaker Dalglish believes they can help fire the national team closer to Euro 2012.

He said: "Maybe the club results in Europe do not endorse it but I think Scottish players are improving. I feel there are some positive signs coming through in Craig's squad. It is great for Scotland they now have guys playing regularly in the Premiership.

"You are talking about a Manchester United player in Darren Fletcher and a Liverpool player in Charlie.

"We have Old Firm guys and someone like James Morrison who has played a lot for West Brom.

"It gives you a wee bit of confidence looking at the teamsheet."

Levein has shaped his midfield around Anfield ace Adam, who was signed by Dalglish in the summer.

Dalglish � who won 102 caps, scoring 30 goals � insists Adam is in top form.

He added: "He has come into the Liverpool squad and fitted in right away with the lads.

"He's good on the pitch and he is good off it.

"He is mature and has the right attitude.

"He has always been an excellent passer of the ball and everyone's seen that in our games already this season. He hit some wonderful balls last weekend at Anfield and scored too.

"He puts a shift in for me as well. There's no lack of effort in games or in training and I'm delighted with him.

"Charlie had such a fantastic start to his time in the Premiership last season with Blackpool that I think everyone took notice of him.

"I was already aware of him, of course, from his time at Rangers.

"I always knew he had good ability and we wanted to help him develop that even more at Anfield.

"The talent has always been there. Remember, from a young age he scored goals for Rangers in Europe and even in an Old Firm game.

"I didn't hold it against him that he once scored a free-kick against Celtic!

"Charlie needed a wee break in his career and maybe leaving Rangers was that break.

"He had to show some strength of character and he took advantage of the chance offered to him by Ian Holloway. He's improved his game."

Kop stopper Wilson faces a fight with Christophe Berra of Wolves for a start against the Czechs.

Dalglish insists the teenager � who started against Denmark last month � wouldn't let Levein down.

He said: "Danny has a big future at Anfield.

"He's a lot of potential. He has pace, a great left foot and is good in the air. He was excellent against Denmark."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3789810/You-lot-are-gonna-Kop-it.html#ixzz1WkNgOQ6j