Aston Villa want Steven Naismith

Does anyone actually still buy tabloid papers or visit their websites? I've read the front and back pages of the tabloids when at work because they're sitting on the canteen table. I can't bring myself to open them up though. Junk!

Fell into the trap in the shop the other morning of having a quick glance when in the Q then remembered why I stopped buying the rubbish.

Aye,obviously I still visit thier web sites!!,otherwise you wouldn't be on this thread asking the question.Also you yourself has posted wrag articles have you not?.Where else will we get the gossip?.

I was asking the question because I was curious, nothing more than that. You've got a paranoid mind!

I was asking the question because I was curious, nothing more than that. You've got a paranoid mind!

HA!HA!,here we go again with your childish,petty rants.That's me cringeworthy and paranoid now,according to you.You do make me laugh,grow up and don't reply to my posts please.

HA!HA!,here we go again with your childish,petty rants.That's me cringeworthy and paranoid now,according to you.You do make me laugh,grow up and don't reply to my posts please.

What was childish about my post? I asked does anyone buy tabloids and you reply with a weird and wonderful comment. You're barking up the wrong tree bud and overreacting. My question wasn't aimed at anyone specifically and for you to think it was aimed at you leads me to think you're slightly paranoid about things.

Edited by Gazza_8

Gribz, did Jelavic prove himself over a season last year ? FFS, all I did was point out that it was inaccurate to suggest he proved himself over a season.

Am I not allowed to defend my position or am I just to see you retort a post of mine and accept it ?

If you see it as a "I'm right your wrong" that is your prerogative. But when it comes to your suggestion that Jelavic proved himself over a season.... correct, I am right and you are wrong.

Rather than have a dig at my posting style how about you actually debate what I posted if you think I am wrong. That would be far more interesting than a one line "Craig thinks he knows best" type of post.

Sorry Craig, there was supposed to be a wink after my post not sure what happened there.

The good think about jelavic was he didnt even need a year to prove himself, we could all see the quality in him straight away. Like you previously said last season he does look heavy when running, but its his style, he is actually quicker than he looks. But the quality is there to be seen and despite naismiths good form he just isnt near the player Jelavic is IMO.

Edited by Gribz

What was childish about my post? I asked does anyone buy tabloids and you reply with a weird and wonderful comment. You're barking up the wrong tree bud and overreacting. My question wasn't aimed at anyone specifically and for you to think it was aimed at you leads me to think you're slightly paranoid about things.

Your original post was quite stupid as obviously people do visit their web sites otherwise you wouldn't need to ask the question ''does anybody visit their web sites?''. The childish rant bit was about me being paranoid.What makes me paranoid?.

Your original post was quite stupid as obviously people do visit their web sites otherwise you wouldn't need to ask the question ''does anybody visit their web sites?''. The childish rant bit was about me being paranoid.What makes me paranoid?.

By thinking my comment was aimed at you. Like I said, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and if you were offended in anyway then I apologise. Again, it wasn't aimed at you.

By thinking my comment was aimed at you. Like I said, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and if you were offended in anyway then I apologise. Again, it wasn't aimed at you.

I never for second thought you were aiming anything at me,or anyone else for that matter. You asked the question '' does anyone buy or visit their web sites?'',when clearly people do visit their web sites as you are posting on a thread about an article from the Sun!!!!,that is all. I think once again you got the wrong end of the stick.

I never for second thought you were aiming anything at me,or anyone else for that matter. You asked the question '' does anyone buy or visit their web sites?'',when clearly people do visit their web sites as you are posting on a thread about an article from the Sun!!!!,that is all. I think once again you got the wrong end of the stick.

Wires crossed.